If you feel intimidated using stunning graphics because you think it always come with a pricey tag or requires a hand of a Photoshop expert, cheer up!
Today, using some suggestions from our very own in-house graphic artists, I’ve managed to jot down a pretty nice set of free web-based tools to help you create amazing graphics for your blog, sales pages, pictures, and other websites.
We use it ourselves to knock out some graphic contents and good news is that, these tools are very simple to use!
So, make sure to checkout and enjoy these “free-miums!”
1. Button Creator – Tweak your call-to-action buttons, the easy way with this app! Choose from tens of cool icons, styles, colors and text sizes with no fuss! Simply point and click, mix and match and download your button in a snap.
2. Funnel Creator – Create stylish funnel charts for your affiliate marketing with this tool! Its intuitive drag and drop functionality and WYSIWYG feature speeds up your work for a clear and professional data representation.
3. Headlines Creator – The fastest, most superb tool to make eye-catching headlines. You’ll be able to produce a professional – looking headline in as quickly as 32 seconds by simply working on with the ready-made templates.
You can also modify the color scheme, add some cool graphics such as arrows, circles, underlines for better emphasis.
4. Meme Creator – Take in some viral content in the form of trendy memes for your websites! Works even better for any social media platform you love! Simply choose the meme background you want from the most popular ones we got from the internet, add some witty text, download and use it any way you want!
5. Wordle – As described in its website is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. “The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.
You can design your word clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends.”
6. Canva – A real slick and impeccable tool which offers great canvass to create almost all virtual and printed graphic presentation like social media covers, flyers, posters, blog graphics, and business cards. This tool is free, fun and very responsive to use.
Its cool features allow you to simply pick, drag and customize different designs you want from the built-in templates or simply work on with your uploaded images. It also supports user collaboration to allow you to work with your clients or anyone, anywhere with an internet connection.
7. Pixlr – If you haven’t stumbled upon this tool yet, well you are missing a lot of awesome graphic tools in the web. Pixlr a cloud-based photo editor which works smoothly on both desktop and mobile.
You can choose from its three editing sub tools, namely Pixlr Editor, Pixlr Express and Pixlr-o-Matic to edit your photos from basic retouching, cropping, re-sizing to advanced features you can also get from pricey tools and gadgets like adding of effects, overlays, borders, texts and so much more! In fact, this is the technology behind ImageSuite, our WordPress image plugin tool.
8. Fotor – Fine tune your photos with this amazing photo editor. Unlike other online photo editors, Fotor gives you an option to register or edit your photos right away. You will surely enjoy GUI simplicity while enhancing your photos.
It supports basic editing like crop, rotate, re-size, blemish fixing, color variations and lets you create collages and graphics for your social media accounts. You can also add effects, stickers, and frames to your graphics and share it via print or anywhere on the web.
9. Picmonkey – Bring out the super fresh in your photos with Picmonkey. Edit, touch up and design your photos as well as make professional-looking collages with this tool. With its drag-and-drop capability, working on with smooth textures, HD photos and backgrounds for your graphics will only take a few minutes. You can register for a free account or use this free tool as a guest.
10. Fotoflexer – Want to play around with some fun graphics straight from your browser? Go nowhere but Fotoflexer. Add fancy fonts, effects, shapes and distortions to your photos in an instant. Create doodles and make your pictures come alive by adding fun animations.
Other cool features include smart scissors, smart re-sizing, hair recolor, and alien in space. Check out the demos here to get started.
11. Picture2life – Bring your pictures to life with Picture2life! This tool includes hundreds of unique effects, filters, borders and frames to help you get started. It supports multiple uploads, and lets you post them directly to your favorite social media site.
It’s a no brainier tool, you just have to point and click to get your desired effect/s.
Now with these tools, you don’t have to worry about spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars for professional-looking graphics. What you just need is basically a finger, a mouse and a taste for creativity to make awesome graphics for any purpose you have!
Like this list? Which free graphics tool you think you can’t live without in your graphics arsenal?
Let me hear your comments below!
Make it a great day,